Educational Qualification to be a Pilot
To become a pilot, you can join this process after passing 12th with Maths, Physics, Chemistry subjects.
- Candidate should have very good eyesight in this area and your motor skills coordination should be very good
- For a successful pilot he must be in perfect mental and physical health
- You must have enthusiasm for flying
License required to become a pilot
This license is as follows-
To be eligible for the student pilot certificate, you must be at least 16 years old and have a good knowledge of reading, speaking, writing and understanding English as required by Federal Aviation Regulation (FAR) Part 61.83.
To become a private pilot, applicants must be at least 17 years old and have a sound knowledge of reading, speaking, writing and understanding English per FAR Part 61.103. In addition, you must meet the required ground and flight training requirements as required by federal aviation regulations.
Commercial pilot and flight instructor
Commercial Pilots and Flight Instructors Applicants must be at least 18 years old, and candidates must have a sound knowledge of reading, speaking, writing and understanding English.
Airline transport pilot
Most ATP applicants must be 23 years old, but some pilots can obtain a restricted ATP certificate at age 21.
- Each pilot certificate or rating typically includes a combination of both ground school and flight training, preparing students for the FAA written exam and the FAA practical exam.
- While ground school curriculum is accomplished by a variety of methods, ground school training in large flight schools is often conducted in a classroom setting, sometimes ground school through a computer-based curriculum or online learning program as a flight instructor. is held with
- A reputable flight training school provides students with all the necessary materials to prepare for the FAA written exam, including the necessary instructor “sign-off” for the written test, the training includes at the small flight school, Fixed based operator (FBO), training with a large flight school such as PEA
- There are many benefits of conducting flight training in an accredited school like PEA, in which you get the benefit of frequent flights with good instructors and planes
The chief pilot gets Rs 4,00,000 to 5,00,000 per month and the co-pilots can easily get a salary ranging from Rs 2,25,000 to Rs 3,25,000 per month .
Main training institute
- Asiatic International Aviation Academy, Indore
- Blue Diamond Aviation, Pune
- Acumen School of Pilot Training, Delhi
- International School of Aviation, ISA, New Delhi
- Indian Aviation Academy, Mumbai
Here we told about becoming a pilot, if you have any kind of question related to this information, or want to get any other information related to it, then you can ask through the comment box, we will help you. Looking forward to your feedback and suggestions.
You can get more such information through our portal jee-main.com . On our portal, you can get the latest information related to current affairs, daily news, articles and competitive exams, if you liked this information, then definitely like our facebook page, and do not forget to subscribe to the portal.