What is GATE Exam Eligibility, Exam Pattern
It is an all India examination, the objective of which is to test and evaluate the quality of students, through this examination the ability of the students to be assessed for higher studies in premium institutions.
The authority to conduct GATE exam has been given to eight institutions of India , this exam is conducted online. Successful candidates in the GATE exam can apply in the public sector, on this page detailed information about the GATE exam is being provided.
Gate ( GATE) exam
GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) This exam is a national level exam, through this exam students can get M.Tech and Ph. D. Admission is obtained in courses , this exam is conducted by the Indian National Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore National Coordination Board GATE (GATE),
Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India and seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) . is conducted through This exam is conducted in rotational mode.
1. To participate in this exam, it is mandatory to have a bachelor’s degree in BE, BTech, BPharm engineering, technology.
2.Bachelor – Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
3.BSc (Research) BS- Bachelor’s degree in Science.
4. MSc, MA, MCA or equivalent – Master’s degree in any branch of Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Application.
5.Inter ME, MTech (Post B.Sc) – Post B.Sc Integrated Master’s Degree Program in Engineering, Technology.
6.Professional Society Examination (Equivalent to BE, B.Tech, BEAR) BE, B.Tech, Batch Equivalent Examinations of Professional Society Recognized by MHRD, UPSC, AICTE such as AMIE, Institution of Engineers India (AMICE) Institute of Civil Engineers.
This exam is mostly conducted in the month of February and March.
This exam will be conducted computer based, under which total 65 questions will be asked for 100 marks. This exam is divided into two parts.
In this, questions related to General Aptitude, Engineering Maths and Core Engineering subjects are asked, the exam consists of both Multiple Choice (MCQs) and blank space questions. There is negative marking for wrong answer.
Gate ( GATE) exam preparation
1. For the preparation of this exam, the candidate needs to work hard in the right direction. One should have a lot of patience and determination for this exam.
2. For GATE exam, you have to prepare mentally first and fill yourself with confidence that you will pass this exam with good marks.
3. You should have good knowledge about the format, syllabus, criteria and exam pattern of this exam and the topics covered in it.
4. For the good preparation of GATE exam, you should prepare a time table, while preparing the time table, you should give enough time to all the subjects. Less time should be given to easy subject and more time should be given to difficult subject.
5. You should be in discipline while preparing for the exam, so that your time will not be wasted in any other work. To pass any exam, it is very important to be in discipline.
6. To assess yourself in this examination, you should take the help of model paper, for this you can participate in the book or online model paper from the market. With the help of internet, you can prepare for it from YouTube.
7. After understanding the format of the exam, you should study all the subjects thoroughly, along with it, you should keep making notes for it so that its revision can be done easily.
Here we have provided you information about the GATE exam , if you have any kind of question related to this information, then you can ask through the comment box.